He's too cute! And besides you were able to nurse him til he was one with no teeth. It hurts bad when they chomp down with that one bottom tooth. I think I'm still scarred from that! luvs
He is such a cute little boy. Happy Birthday! Don't worry about the teeth. kallen got his teeth in really late too! Just enjoy those toothless grins...because you miss them when they are gone.
He's a cutie! I absolutely love this stage. I think babies are so cute around 1 yr. They are just starting to walk and act like little itty-bitty people.
6 comments:
Cute! Happy Birthday Baby! I think he and Charlie the poodle share the same birthday. :)
He's too cute! And besides you were able to nurse him til he was one with no teeth. It hurts bad when they chomp down with that one bottom tooth. I think I'm still scarred from that! luvs
Milana didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 14 months old! Don't worry, have you ever seen a kid in kindergarden without any teeth?
He is such a cute little boy. Happy Birthday! Don't worry about the teeth. kallen got his teeth in really late too! Just enjoy those toothless grins...because you miss them when they are gone.
He's a cutie! I absolutely love this stage. I think babies are so cute around 1 yr. They are just starting to walk and act like little itty-bitty people.
Carol. Your little man is super cute.
Post a Comment