Monday, November 24, 2008

What is it?

1 canvas
20 magazines
2,000 strips of paper
1 modern art piece



I don't consider myself an artist, but check out my skills in cutting and glueing. Proof that everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten. 

Over half way through  Jimmy told me I should have just put the magazines in a paper shredder to get it cut small.  My response, "Yes that would have worked, too bad you're just now telling me!" So next time I make one (which will be never) I'll use this idea. I cut out my magazine pieces with a x-acto knife and ruler. 



3 comments:

Di said...

That is so cool! How big is it? We miss you guys. We need to plan a time to hang out.

Justin and Silvia said...

Very cool

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

I think that looks cool. Way to be artistic.