Friday, December 05, 2008

Atama Tournament 2008

I finally completed the video of Jimmy's jiu jitsu tournament from the beginning of November. He ended up winning two matches and losing two, not bad for his first time. 

6 comments:

Justin and Silvia said...

When do you go to the Octagon and Cage fight? You are my hero Jimmy. Very cool.

R. Sherman On said...

way to go santiago! that was awesome! i am totally impressed!

Erin said...

Awesome! The guy in the purple looked like the mean guy in the Karate Kid.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Nice moves Jimmy...I think but I have no idea what's going on. I say next time we're in town you should fight Brody...he could use a good butt kicking.

Kami said...

Put him in a body bag, man, yea! Rock on Jimmy

Valerie and Adam said...

Jimmy, I'll be in your guard anytime!