Your little boy looks so freaking cute. Great costumes! I am voting for Obama, but if Palin was on his ticket I would have to reconsider. I use imovie 06' HD. It comes with my Mac. Do you use a Mac?
I think a Palin/Obama ticket would have been ideal! Neither of them really know what they are doing! I hope you don't mind me stalking blogs! Anyways, you have such a cute little boy.
8 comments:
Ha ha, you guys are so funny! I would actually really like to see how that ticket would do. Darren is sooo cute! Did he get to eat any of his candy?
Your little boy looks so freaking cute. Great costumes! I am voting for Obama, but if Palin was on his ticket I would have to reconsider. I use imovie 06' HD. It comes with my Mac. Do you use a Mac?
Justin
we love the cookie!!!..
Oh my goodness! Your costumes are so cool! But little Darren's has you beat in the cuteness category!
Cute costumes! I love the monkey costume!
Cute pictures you guys!!! We decided to go private on our blog...send me an email at ryanlaurawheeler@msn.com and I will add you to the list!
Cute costumes. Darren is adorable. Post some pictures of you new house. I'm so excited for ya'll.
I think a Palin/Obama ticket would have been ideal! Neither of them really know what they are doing! I hope you don't mind me stalking blogs! Anyways, you have such a cute little boy.
Post a Comment