Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I hope you are enjoying being parents, and getting at least a little sleep!! He is adorable! We are so happy for you!
Crayola and Jimmy Boy! Welcome to blogging. Here are a couple of blogs you may want to see of people I found that you know also. Becca Capra's (you're on her blog) is aliviaschmidgal.blogspot.com, Dee Jone's is dandeerussia.blogspot.com, Teigan Schofield's is www.teiganandtaylor.blogspot.com, Stacy Davis' is www.spencersmythfamily.blogspot.com, anyways just some people you may want to check out. Take care. Talk to you later.
3 comments:
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I hope you are enjoying being parents, and getting at least a little sleep!! He is adorable! We are so happy for you!
glad you guys got a blog.
Crayola and Jimmy Boy! Welcome to blogging. Here are a couple of blogs you may want to see of people I found that you know also. Becca Capra's (you're on her blog) is aliviaschmidgal.blogspot.com, Dee Jone's is dandeerussia.blogspot.com, Teigan Schofield's is www.teiganandtaylor.blogspot.com, Stacy Davis' is www.spencersmythfamily.blogspot.com, anyways just some people you may want to check out. Take care. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment