Tuesday, March 09, 2010

BRB

Baby Renee's Blessing (BRB) at church was on Sunday and we were happy to have some family in town. When I say some family it ends up being quite the group whenever Jensens are involved.  We were barely able to squeeze everyone in for a pic.


Always sleeping :)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Cute, cute, cute. How nice to have so much family around to support you guys!

Courtney Paul said...

Looks like quite the event. She is such a doll. Can't wait to squeeze her.

Chris and Jamie said...

Man looks like we missed a good time. Hopefully Chris gets this transfer to Tulsa, which looks like he will, then we can come and join in on all the fun.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

BRB...I like it. Love the pic. Scott and Dad made it funny. Apparently Dad thinks he's taller than he is because you can't see him in the back row, and what is Scott looking at? I can't wait to move closer and join the fun.

Justin said...

Wow Jimmy and Carol you make some cute babies