He'd fit right into our binky and blanket loving family.
I found your blog and thought I would say hi. Such a sweet picture of DJ! Those silhouette ones are really cool too.
Wow, your little man is so BIG! I don't know why I'm always surprised to see them grow so fast.
Carol is this really you?! Your little man is darling. I am glad you kids all have blogs now so I can see whats going on.Sister Murray
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He'd fit right into our binky and blanket loving family.
I found your blog and thought I would say hi. Such a sweet picture of DJ! Those silhouette ones are really cool too.
Wow, your little man is so BIG! I don't know why I'm always surprised to see them grow so fast.
Carol is this really you?! Your little man is darling. I am glad you kids all have blogs now so I can see whats going on.
Sister Murray
Post a Comment