mmmmmmmmmm.....CULVER'S....perfect place to celebrate any family event.
You're little man is so adorable. I heard everything went great at the blessing. So I decided in the blessing pictures he looks exactly like Jimmy...so in a way I must think Jimmy is adorable too.
Hooray! I love your blog and reading your posts! What a good looking little family, and an especially cute baby.
soooooooooooooooo cute. (my excessive use of "o" is to show my enthusiasm)congrats on the blessing little DErin. :)
I knew there was something familiar in his name. I guess that's why we liked it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
mmmmmmmmmm.....CULVER'S....perfect place to celebrate any family event.
You're little man is so adorable. I heard everything went great at the blessing. So I decided in the blessing pictures he looks exactly like Jimmy...so in a way I must think Jimmy is adorable too.
Hooray! I love your blog and reading your posts! What a good looking little family, and an especially cute baby.
soooooooooooooooo cute.
(my excessive use of "o" is to show my enthusiasm)
congrats on the blessing little DErin. :)
I knew there was something familiar in his name. I guess that's why we liked it.
Post a Comment