He's got to be the cutest little thing ever. Those board shorts look great on him. I cannot believe he is already wearing them. Cooper was 12-18 months old wearing those shorts. Awesome. I am so jealous that he is outside in shorts and no t shirt, it is still cold and rainy here.
The weather's been really nice here. We have to enjoy it before all the humidity comes. We didn't end up getting in the pool, I put one foot in and the water was a little too cold for the baby.
7 comments:
He's got to be the cutest little thing ever. Those board shorts look great on him. I cannot believe he is already wearing them. Cooper was 12-18 months old wearing those shorts. Awesome. I am so jealous that he is outside in shorts and no t shirt, it is still cold and rainy here.
The weather's been really nice here. We have to enjoy it before all the humidity comes. We didn't end up getting in the pool, I put one foot in and the water was a little too cold for the baby.
He is so freakin' cute. I can't get over it.
Love the chub!
He looks so cute! You have to call me when you go to the pool. Addy loves to go and it's always more fun with friends.
He looks like he is trying to impress someone. Good thing you left a comment on our blog, I had no idea you were updating yours!
DJ Dude- I will chill with you anytime anywhere and get chicks with you at the pool
Post a Comment