Saturday, January 16, 2010

Count Down

The count down to the baby's arrival has begun. My hips are sore, I'm about to tip over, and have developed a talent for picking things up with my toes. Who knew?!?!  Baby Renee is due the end of the month and at first I was nervous about the delivery but at this stage I'm willing to endure whatever it takes to get it out.

Deej is up for a rude awakening when she comes home, but until then has been happy to test out all her  things for her.

Making sure the bouncer, well bounces...

Wrestling with the boppy pillows to check their firmness.


And a pic of princess Renee, all snug in my belly not wanting to come out.




3 comments:

Erin said...

I know how you feel. You look fantastic, though! Good luck birthing!

♥️, Me said...

I can't believe your little girl is already due!! That was fast... but probably only to me and not to you. You are such a cute pregnant woman!! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Chris and Jamie said...

You look great by the way. The get this kid out of me gets worse with every pregnancy. Good Luck can't wait to see some pictures of Renee.