Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Lucky Day



With a day with the numbers 09/09/09 something good was destined to happen. We went to have an ultrasound of the baby today and found out we're having a little girl. We can't wait for her to join our family in January. Let the pink takeover begin.
Before...

After hearing he's gonna have a little sister.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!! Girls are great. And she'll be so lucky to have a big brother to take care of her...once he gets over being repulsed. :)

P.S. I think you should name her Erin.

Brit said...

Yay! I was thinking about you earlier today and wondering what it was going to be. It will be so fun to have a little girl! Congratulations!!

Crystal said...

Congrats again!! That is awesome:) I had a feeling it was going to be a girl! Girls are so much fun!

Mike said...

'million dollar family', very nice, of course I am sure that was in the books to begin with. Congrats!

Holly Hunt said...

CONGRATS Carol!!! That is wonderful news...I am glad to hear your pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to see pics when she arrives! :)

♥️, Me said...

Oh my goodness Carol...I had no idea you were pregnant!! Congrats on a baby girl!! How exciting! I meant to come see you before we left and I am so sorry I never did. We are coming out for either Thanksgiving or Christmas though so we will have to stop by and see you. Hope everything else is going great. Oh and how was the reunion?

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

woo hoo! That will be so fun. We need to get more girls in our family again. Congrats!