Monday, June 08, 2009

New Family Pic


Say hello to our newest addition. This little pea is due on Darren's birthday. How did that happen? Well I guess we know "how" but isn't that crazy!

So far so good. No morning sickness, I just feel a little more tired than normal. I know people hate me, but I must be a birthing machine, my mother had 11 children after all. It's in the genes!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!! That's fantastic news! Glad you're feeling well.

Mike said...

Congrats Carol! Just think after this the next 7 or 8 kids will probably seem even easier!

carol said...

Very funny, but there's no way I'm popping out that many!

Tenay Jo said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both. Another little guy/girl is always fun...and amazingly for me, the second kid was a ton easier than the first. Tyson and I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl.

MissRissa said...

Carol! That's so exciting- congrats!

Kelsey said...

We think that is awesome! Our kids can play together all the time! congrats!

Josie said...

Hey, Congratulations!

Kami said...

Looks like you have a little peanut floating around inside you! I hope you have baby early, cause having babies with birthdays so close together would not be fun!

Jamie Smith said...

Congratulations!!! Well, you need to outdo your mother so I expect 12 from you! I'm so excited for you guys!