OK, do I need to come and rescue that child from you guys over there? Those glasses look sooo uncomfortable. You know you will have him believing that he has to be super hero that wears glasses and a sailor suit. What could be a cool name for him? Jimmy, you would know!
6 comments:
Ha ha, that is cute and you guys make me laugh! Darren is still such a cute baby.
These pictures are so funny! I'm glad you came on over to my blog...now I got to see yours!
Hey...I'm glad I found your blog! I love seeing what you are up to! Darren is SO stinkin cute!
OK, do I need to come and rescue that child from you guys over there? Those glasses look sooo uncomfortable. You know you will have him believing that he has to be super hero that wears glasses and a sailor suit. What could be a cool name for him? Jimmy, you would know!
p.s. I like the Batman picture the best b/c it actually looks like he wants to kick your butt (and he probably does)!
Cute. Phil came in as I was looking at your blog and his first reaction was, "that poor kid!" Ha. I love it.
Post a Comment