Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Team

Well it always fun to have my wife's family in town because I get to do fun things i.e make a cool new movie. So we were all playing around and we decided to shoot a short film. What do you think young boys are into these days? You got it guns, explosions, and fighting so here is my crack at making a short action sequence for the opening of our little film project. The Team. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Jimmy, I am so impressed. I mean gun shot smoke...c'mon, that's awesome! You are so talented.

Valerie said...

What happens next? You can't leave us hanging like that! We absolutely loved the fight sequences. Who choreographed that? Jet Li? Jackie Chan? Royce Gracie?

jsanti3 said...

Yeah, it's tough to motivate a bunch youngsters. We were supposed to have a big showdown with a secret team and the terrorist. Jet li wanted to choreograph the fight scenes but he cost too much money. So yours truly, did the best he could. I'm glad you liked it.